Longview World of Wonders is offering public schools, private schools, and home school group a unique opportunity to view traveling exhibits in an exclusive school setting. With structured rotations, students will be able to view the traveling exhibit and participate in fun hands-on, standards-based learning. Please email email@example.com to get more information on reserving your group time.
Limited space available.
One of Longview World of Wonders’ top priorities is to partner with our local educators to help enhance area students’ educational opportunities. Our hours of operation allow for classes or groups to reserve the Center for field trips or special programs year round. LongviewWOW has designated Thursday mornings from 9a-12p as our dedicated time for school and other children’s organization field trips.
- Groups will generally stay for 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Admission is $2.00 per person (child and adult) for Thursday mornings.
- Admission is $5.00 per person (child and adult) for alternately arranged field trip dates.
- Two free adults per 10 children (i.e., a group of 50 children would have up to 10 free adults)
- Teachers and chaperones must stay with their pre-assigned group of children to promote an engaging learning experience for the duration of the field trip.
- Once a reservation is made, a packet including our code of conduct, sick child policy and photo policy will be sent via email. Please read these before your scheduled field trip.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to scheduled reservation or a $25 administrative fee will be incurred.
- Your group must consist of at least 15 children from your organization or school. Persons not on the submitted roster will not be allowed to join your group at the Center.
- Memberships do not apply to students or adults participating in field trips, group visits or special events.
- LongviewWOW does not have accommodations for group lunch. We recommend KidsView Park (2.6 mi.),
- All policies subject to change.