Longview World of Wonders is offering public schools, private schools, and home school group a unique opportunity to view traveling exhibits in an exclusive school setting. With structured rotations, students will be able to view the traveling exhibit and participate in fun hands-on, standards-based learning. Please complete this form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information on reserving your group time.
Limited space available.
FIELD TRIP POLICY
EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2018
- Admission is $5.00 per person (child and adult) for groups with 15 to 60 children.
- Admission is $4.00 per person (child and adult) for groups with 61 or 100 children. Please email email@example.com to make arrangements for groups with 100 or more children.
- Two free adults per 10 children (i.e., a group of 50 children would have up to 10 free adults)
- Teachers and chaperones must stay with their pre-assigned group of children to promote an engaging learning experience for the duration of the field trip.
- Once a reservation is made, information including our code of conduct, sick child policy and photo policy will be sent via email. Please read these before your scheduled field trip.
- Reservations must be made at least one week in advance.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to scheduled reservation or a $25 administrative fee will be incurred.
- Your group must consist of at least 15 children from your organization or school. Persons not on the submitted roster will not be allowed to join your group at the Center.
- Memberships do not apply to students or adults participating in field trips, group visits or special events.
- LongviewWOW does not have accommodations for group lunch. We recommend KidsView Park (2.6 mi.),
- All policies subject to change.